An Interview With Defense Attorney Jose

I am standing outside the Portage County court room where the Alex Cooper Vs. Taylor Hamilton trial is about to begin. Jose is a defense attorney representing Taylor Hamilton who is being accused of texting while driving and violating her graduated drivers silence provisions. Jose tells me he feels the defense has a solid case and has some great key arguments in their favor. 

I asked if Jose was having any doubts and he told me that it was all a matter of perception. When asked if he had any other comments about the case, Jose stated he was very confident and calm about his position on the defense in this case. Throughout the trial it was unclear to me, as an observer, which side seemed to have stronger witnesses. Some key information, in my opinion, seemed to be missing. The court room felt tense as the jury deliberated. Stay tuned to find out if Jose won!

Submitted by MSTC Student, Jillian

Comments