Guilty or Innocent? An inside look into the mind of one jury member.

During the mock trial I was a member of the jury.  After listening to both sides of the argument I came to the conclusion that Sandy Townsend was innocent.  It wasn't necessarily that there was one fact that made me think she's not guilty, but instead it was the lack of evidence that made me come to the conclusion that she was not guilty.  

The evidence that was most crucial to the case was that the meat delivery guy did not hear any yelling or screaming like was said by the daughter and the delivery guy was right in the building.  I'm not saying I came to my conclusion over this because truly there was just not enough evidence to convict her of second degree murder and voluntary manslaughter. 

Article written by MSTC Student, Travis Pliska

Will the rest of the Jury agree with Travis? Stay tuned to find out!

Comments